Monday 25 February 2013

Angry's Necron progress - Overlord complete.

I put the finishing touches to my Necron Overlord 'Phaeron Keksuhad Sekhrey' over the weekend and just got round to photographing him.
He is the Phaeron of my Necron Dynasty 'The Anapnut Dynasty' and part of my Necron allotment for this round.
A few more pictures can be found HERE.
Hasn't come out anywhere near as good as my Ogres but given its only the third model in this colour scheme that I have painted I'm pleased with it.

I finished my Ogre points allotments in January and you can find a post about them HERE.

Thanks for reading, good luck to everyone else, only 3 days to go!
Look forward to seeing every one's finished allotments.

-Angryhatter

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back at the painting table sir! also good to see you approaching the first goal. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete